Search Center Resources
Member Knowledge Request
As a service to our members, the Center for Corporate Citizenship staff is happy to gather resources and answer specific questions relating to corporate citizenship best practices and initiatives.
If you are researching a corporate citizenship topic or need information for a project, please submit your question using the form below and a member of our staff will be in touch within 24-48 hours. Below is an example of types of questions we have recently answered:
- What are the benefits of establishing a corporate foundation?
- What are some innovative ways to engage remote workers in volunteer activities?
- How can I engage my senior leadership and gain buy-in?
- What percent of a CSR budget is typically given through grants?
- Any best practice for managing global green teams?
If you are looking for a more highly involved/customized advisory service, please submit that request by emailing the Center at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your company is not currently a member of the Center, please click here to learn more about membership and the benefits.
(Please note this service is for MEMBERS ONLY)