Stakeholder Management: Identify, Prioritize, and Act | ONLINE
Enroll by July 20th and save $250
Enroll by August 4th and save $200
SEPT 18-NOV 10, 2017 - Citizenship professionals are on the front line of company interactions with a wide array of stakeholders—community leaders, nonprofit partners, employees, and media—and these stakeholders often have differing or even conflicting points of view. What strategies and tools do you have to identify the groups with which you need to engage and to prioritize their issues?
Join us and learn:
- How to assess and prioritize stakeholders by their levels of influence, urgency, and legitimacy.
- How to track issues and stakeholders as they evolve.
- Which tactics—such as monitoring, surveys, interviews, and focus groups—are appropriate for each stakeholder group.
- Key principles to ensure constructive and productive engagement.
- How to design a stakeholder policy and structure that is transparent and clear.
This course is for:
Corporate citizenship professionals developing or refreshing their company’s CSR strategy; corporate citizenship professionals developing a comprehensive stakeholder engagement strategy or plan for a GRI G4 report; corporate citizenship professionals developing a community engagement strategy or plan for a new or emerging market; and other professionals engaging with external stakeholders in the design, development, and evaluation of programs.
Is your company a member? Corporate members SAVE an average of 20% on Executive Education offerings.
Suggested prior knowledge and skills:
Professional credentials earned:
4 units will be applied to a Certificate in Corporate Citizenship Practice, and 1.2 Continuing Education Units (CEUs). This is an elective course for a Certificate in Corporate Citizenship Practice.