Measurement and Evaluation | Phoenix, AZ
DEC 6-8, 2017 - Corporate citizenship teams that identify, collect, and analyze program metrics are in a better position to demonstrate how they are creating change in their business and community. Do you know what type of impact your CSR and sustainability are having? This three-day, hands-on workshop provides the skills, knowledge, and tools to build an effective measurement program that can help you increase the effectiveness of your programs and quantify the value that corporate citizenship programs bring to the community and to your business.
Join us and learn:
- How to determine goals, objectives, and outcomes.
- How to select appropriate metrics and indicators.
- How to develop a plan to analyze measurement data, communicate results, and set a process for continual program improvement.
- How to decide among various tools and techniques for conducting evaluations, for both qualitative and quantitative measures.
- Ways to apply frameworks to illustrate the social, environmental, and business benefits of your corporate citizenship programs.
This course is for:
Corporate citizenship professionals who are in the process of designing or revamping a corporate citizenship program or those responsible for managing a program. This course is also helpful for those responsible for communicating or reporting on their company’s corporate citizenship efforts.
Is your company a member? Corporate members SAVE an average of 20% on Executive Education offerings.
Suggested prior knowledge and skills:
Completion of the Center course Corporate Citizenship 101.
Professional credentials earned:
5 certificate units toward a Certificate in Corporate Citizenship Practice or a Certificate in Corporate Citizenship and Sustainability Reporting, 1.7 Continuing Education Units (CEUs), and 20 Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits. This is a required course for those pursuing either a Certificate in Corporate Citizenship Practice or a Certificate in Corporate Citizenship and Sustainability Reporting.