Materiality: Determining Priorities for Corporate Citizenship Strategy and Reporting | ONLINE
Enroll by AUG 18 and SAVE $100
OCT 2-NOV 22, 2017 - Whether reporting on your company’s impacts, creating a corporate citizenship
This course will give you an opportunity to explore issues and develop a materiality matrix for your industry sector and your company in a practical way.
Join us and learn:
- How to develop a materiality matrix for your industry sector and your company.
- How to identify and prioritize stakeholders using key attributes of influence, legitimacy, and urgency.
- To explore issues and describe issue life cycles and their impacts.
- To evaluate different styles of corporate materiality matrices to determine the one most appropriate for your company.
- How to apply the materiality assessment process to your company to identify corporate citizenship priorities.
This course is for:
Corporate citizenship professionals responsible for developing corporate citizenship programs and/or corporate sustainability reports as well as professionals at any level seeking to better understand and apply the concept of materiality to the programs they manage.
Is your company a member? Corporate members SAVE an average of 20% on Executive Education offerings.
Suggested prior knowledge and skills:
Possesses a familiarity with employer’s business strategy.
Professional credentials earned:
2 certificate units toward either a Certificate in Corporate Citizenship Practice or a Certificate in Corporate Citizenship and Sustainability Reporting, 0.7 Continuing Education Units (CEUs), and 6 Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits. This is an elective course for a Certificate in Corporate Citizenship Practice and a required course for a Certificate in Corporate Citizenship and Sustainability Reporting.