Integrating Corporate Citizenship Through Your Supply Chain | ONLINE
Enroll by August 4th and save $100
SEPT 18-NOV 10, 2017 - Do you want to fully maximize results from your corporate citizenship program? You may be missing an untapped opportunity with huge potential—your supply chain. Whether you are concerned with increasing participation in volunteer programs, reporting, or improving environmental impacts, this program can help you connect with essential partners—both inside the company and beyond. Learn how to make the most of your entire corporate citizenship value chain.
This course examines the environmental, social, and economic risks and opportunities present throughout a company’s supply chain. We will explore how to create and evaluate corporate citizenship programs designed for your vendors, suppliers, and 3rd-party providers that allow you to capture key metrics, enabling you to understand and report impacts and opportunities throughout your value chain.
Join us and learn:
- Environmental, social, and economic risks and opportunities present throughout a company’s supply chain.
- To evaluate and manage your supply partners’ contributions to your citizenship program using materiality assessments, risk evaluation, and incentives.
- Which tools can help you determine scope, encourage transparency, and demonstrate accountability.
- The differences between service and product-based supply chains.
- How to create and evaluate corporate citizenship programs designed for your vendors, suppliers, and third-party providers that allow you to capture key metrics.
- To establish partnerships and the role of third-party certifications.
This course is for:
Corporate citizenship professionals developing or refreshing their company’s CSR strategy; corporate citizenship professionals responsible for employee volunteer programs, Green Teams, and/or communicating with employees and partners; and other professionals engaging with employees and partners in the design, development, and evaluation of Corporate Citizenship programs.
Suggested prior knowledge and skills:
Professional credentials earned:
2 certificate units toward a Certificate in Corporate Citizenship Practice and 0.7 Continuing Education Units (CEUs). This is an elective course for a Certificate in Corporate Citizenship Practice.