Integrated Reporting: Connecting Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) Metrics to Overall Performance | ONLINE
MAY 7-JUN 29, 2018 - Is your company thinking of unifying your sustainability and business performance disclosure in one report, but aren’t sure where to begin? Are you interested in learning how to use your integrated report as a management tool that will help guide your company toward greater collaboration and better decision-making? As a certified <IR> Training Foundation Partner, the Boston College Center for Corporate Citizenship offers you the opportunity to gain a practical understanding of the Integrated Reporting and the International <IR> Framework.
Join us and learn:
- The evolution of the Integrated Reporting movement, as well as the benefits and limitations of adopting this approach.
- How to employ integrated thinking about the fundamental concepts of value creation, the capitals, and the value creation process.
- The guiding principles, content elements, and overall presentation of an integrated report.
- Conditions required for successful implementation of Integrated Reporting, as well as possible barriers and how they may be overcome.
- Various mechanisms that can enhance the credibility of, and trust in your, Integrated Report.
This course is for:
Professionals at any level seeking to explore or implement integrated reporting.
Is your company a member? Corporate members SAVE an average of 20% on Executive Education offerings.
Suggested prior knowledge and skills:
Completion of a Center course including GRI Standards for Reporting or Corporate Citizenship Strategy. Possesses a familiarity with employer’s business and citizenship strategy and an understanding of the company’s existing reporting processes and procedures. Prior GRI experience will greatly accelerate learning.
Professional credentials earned:
4 certificate units toward either a Certificate in Corporate Citizenship Practice or a Certificate in Corporate Citizenship and Sustainability Reporting, and, 1.2 Continuing Education Units (CEUs). This is an elective course for a Certificate in Corporate Citizenship Practice and a required course for a Certificate in Corporate Citizenship and Sustainability Reporting.