Corporate Giving: Maximizing Effectiveness | ONLINE
NOV 6-DEC 22, 2017 - The practice of corporate giving has moved from a debated practice to a practice that is expected by customers, employees, and the communities in which companies operate globally. Is your corporate giving strategy delivering all of the value it could to your business and your community and making the most of the mechanisms available to you?
Join us and learn:
- To design your company’s giving strategy to align with company business priorities.
- To address common corporate giving challenges, including navigating regulations, foundation compliance, and international giving.
- To determine the right mix of different levels, types, and methods of corporate giving programs to determine the right portfolio mix for your company.
- How to align your employee giving and volunteer programs with your overall giving.
- How to keep abreast of the latest trends in the practice, including collective impact, cause-marketing, and crowd-sourcing.
- To select and evaluate partners who will accelerate achievement of your impact goals.
- How to measure the outcomes and impacts of your philanthropic investments.
This course is for:
Professionals with direct corporate giving and/or foundation responsibilities. This course is also helpful for individuals who have direct contact with key company stakeholders and/or who work closely with their company’s corporate giving function (e.g. public and government affairs, sustainability, corporate responsibility, public relations, marketing and communications).
Is your company a member? Corporate members SAVE an average of 20% on Executive Education offerings.
Suggested prior knowledge and skills:
Completion of the Center course Corporate Citizenship 101 or a broad knowledge of Corporate Citizenship.
Professional credentials earned:
5 certificate units toward a Certificate in Corporate Citizenship Practice and 1.7 Continuing Education Units (CEUs). This an elective course for a Certificate in Corporate Citizenship Practice.
- Member: $2130.00
- Non-Member: $2900.00