Corporate Citizenship Strategy | Chicago, IL
Enroll by July 28th and save $200
SEPT 13-15, 2017 - Do you ever feel that your citizenship department is a collection of activities without a unifying thread or grand plan? Are you starting with a blank slate and want to plan for success? Strategic planning is one of the most difficult but critical activities a citizenship professional can do to understand potential value and the steps he/she will take to reach it. Corporate citizenship professionals are increasingly responsible for developing a strategy to address the environmental, social, and governance aspects of business. To gain the support of senior leaders and create the most impactful programs, you need to use the models that CEOs use to determine the company’s corporate strategy, the tools for identifying opportunities to align with corporate strategic goals, and the frameworks for evaluating your company’s ability to support those goals.
Join us and learn:
- To utilize widely accepted business strategy models to plan, communicate, and execute corporate citizenship plans.
- To identify opportunities for corporate citizenship to support business strategy.
- To articulate clear programmatic goals that advance your company’s business strategy and make outcomes meaningful to colleagues in terms of the metrics that are most important to them.
- How to reinforce the core values of your company and the very best aspects of your corporate culture.
- How organize for success and execute your strategy.
This course is for:
Professionals responsible for designing or managing a corporate citizenship program at any level, and professionals who seek to develop their strategy skills.
Is your company a member? Corporate members SAVE an average of 20% on Executive Education offerings.
Suggested prior knowledge and skills:
Completion of the Center course Corporate Citizenship 101 or a broad knowledge of Corporate Citizenship.
Professional credentials earned:
5 certificate units toward a Certificate in Corporate Citizenship Practice, and 1.7 Continuing Education Units (CEUs). This is a required course for a Certificate in Corporate Citizenship Practice.