SEPT 13-14, 2017 - Enroll by JULY 28 and SAVE $200 - This two-day workshop teaches you how to engage in strategic partnerships that deliver value to the community, as well as back to your company.Enroll Now
Corporate Citizenship Partnership Management
Are your corporate citizenship partnerships working well? Are your partner relationships easy to navigate? Does everyone understand their level of accountability? Are you achieving the impact you intend? The most effective partnerships between corporations and nonprofit organizations bring together complementary skills and resources that enable partners to achieve together goals that neither could accomplish alone.
OCT 2-NOV 22, 2017 - Enroll by AUG 3 and SAVE $250 - This online workshop teaches you how to engage in strategic partnerships that deliver value to the community, as well as back to your company.Enroll Now
Join us and learn:
- To apply the principles of effective partnership.
- To assess your existing portfolio of partnerships along a collaboration continuum.
- Methods to build relationships and structure effective agreements.
- To implement agreements and make sure communications and program execution plans stay on track.
- Where to find—and how to interpret—the financial metrics to aid decision making and evaluate performance of nonprofit partners.
- What to do when all else fails and you need to “break up” with your partner.
- To review and evaluate partnership effectiveness in order to improve or exit unproductive relationships.
This course is for:
Corporate citizenship, community involvement, and sustainability professionals who are developing and managing corporate citizenship partnerships. This course is also helpful for others actively engaged in the development or execution of partnerships.
Is your company a member? Corporate members SAVE an average of 20% on Executive Education offerings.
Suggested prior knowledge and skills:
Professional credentials earned:
4 certificate units toward a Certificate in Corporate Citizenship Practice and 1.2 Continuing Education Units (CEUs). This is an elective course for a Certificate in Corporate Citizenship Practice.
- Member: $1710.00
- Non-Member: $2050.00