FEB 5-MAR 30, 2018 - Enroll by DEC 7 and SAVE $125 - Recent research shows that more than 80 percent of the value of S&P 500 companies is comprised of intangible assets. Reputation is a significant intangible asset.Enroll Now
Brand and Reputation: Build Trust with Stakeholders
Recent research shows that more than 80 percent of the value of S&P 500 companies is comprised of intangible assets. Reputation is a significant intangible asset. Well-designed corporate citizenship programs impact how people (customers, employees, investors, the general public) think and feel about your company and how they evaluate the value of your brand.
Join us and learn:
- How corporate citizenship contributes to brand equity.
- How brand equity contributes value to the corporate balance sheet.
- Strategies and tactics to build brand and reputation over time.
- How to sell programs internally in ways that reinforce the corporate brand and build corporate reputation.
- To match your corporate citizenship programs to desired brand and reputation attributes and outcomes.
This course is for:
Professionals wanting to maximize both the business and social value of corporate citizenship programs; those seeking to increase employee engagement numbers; corporate citizenship professionals developing or refreshing their company’s CSR strategy; and other professionals engaging with employees in the design, development, and evaluation of corporate citizenship programs.
Is your company a member? Corporate members SAVE an average of 20% on Executive Education offerings.
Suggested prior knowledge and skills:
Professional credentials earned:
2 certificate units toward a Certificate in Corporate Citizenship Practice and 0.7 Continuing Education Units (CEUs). This is an elective course for a Certificate in Corporate Citizenship Practice.
- Member: $860.00
- Non-Member: $1025.00