Address your company needs — at your location
If you seek to offer corporate citizenship training to a group of people in your company, we can bring our courses to you at a date and place that is convenient, with significant time and cost savings.
On-site training provides many advantages:
- Courses can be customized to focus on your particular challenges in corporate citizenship.
- The collaborative workshop style builds teamwork among participants and promotes better understanding of the challenges and opportunities of initiating strong corporate citizenship as seen from the perspectives of partners within and beyond your department.
- Opportunity to assess where your programs are and what it will take to move them forward.
We can customize any combination of our existing programs into a one-time program or series of programs at your location, in formats that range from half a day to a week. Participants attending a five-day program are awarded a Certificate of Practice.
- Corporate Citizenship 101
- Strategy 101
- Communications 101
- Corporate Citizenship Frameworks and Standards
- GRI / G4 Reporting
- Corporate Giving
- CDP Reporting
Utility Industry On-site
We also offer a unique week-long on-site program customized for the utility industry. Participants earn a Certificate of Practice.
For more information about on-site executive education programs, call Eileen Blinstrub at 617.552.1467 or email email@example.com.