Corporate Citizenship Executive Education
We offer a range of executive education programs in corporate citizenship taught by educators, business leaders, corporate citizenship peers, and top faculty from the Carroll School of Management at Boston College.
Our programs include:
- Courses in Corporate Citizenship are designed to enhance or refresh your management skills, subject matter expertise, and mastery and knowledge of key frameworks and tools. These programs provide an opportunity to connect with fellow practitioners in a supportive learning environment. We offer both online and in person courses.
- Corporate Citizenship Certificate Programs bring notable credentials to your resume and provide the comprehensive knowledge, skills, and tools required to lead corporate citizenship programs more effectively.
- Webinars featured monthly offer the latest research and information from experts on a variety of topics and provide an opportunity for participants to connect and learn from one another in a convenient setting. All webinars are also available on demand to members.
- On-site education training addresses the specific needs of your company in a comfortable environment. The collaborative workshop style of our courses helps to build teamwork among staff and promote a better understanding of diverse perspectives, opportunities, and challenges related to corporate citizenship.
International Corporate Citizenship Conferenceis an annual event for corporate citizenship professionals, providing exceptional learning opportunities from nearly 100 speakers, more than two dozen hands-on workshops, and sessions where experts teach the tools and best practices that lead to success.
- Affinity Groups provide ongoing forums to understand critical social issues, review changing public policy, share best practices, and develop deeper peer networks.
Members on average receive a 20% savings on executive education classes and programs. Learn more about membership.