Hotel & Travel
We have blocked rooms for conference attendees at The Westin Copley Place for a special group rate of $249 per night (plus taxes). Each attendee must make his/her own hotel room reservation.
- Please be sure to make your hotel reservation at the Westin Copley Place, Boston before the group rate sells out. A block of rooms has been reserved at a special rate of $249/night. Each attendee must make his/her own hotel room reservation.
- To make your hotel reservations at the Westin Copley Place Boston, please click here. This link will take you to a reservation page that will automatically fill in our group code and ensure you receive the group rate of $249 per night.
- Please note, the special room rate will be available until March 6, 2017 or until the group block is sold-out, whichever comes first. Reservations received after March 6, 2017 will be accepted at the hotel’s prevailing rate.
For attendees who will be driving to the conference:
- Valet parking is available at the Westin Copley Place (Directions via Google Maps) for $56 per day.
- Alternative parking is available at Clarendon Parking Garage (Directions via Google Maps) for daily rates up to $36. Please see their website for a breakdown of parking rates.
For attendees taking public transit (MBTA subway):
- The closes subway stops to the Westin are Back Bay Station, Orange Line (0.2 miles) and Copley Station, Green Line (0.2 miles).
- Attendees departing from the airport should take the Silver Line to South Station, the Red Line to Park Street, then the Green Line to Copley.