Leadership Academy: Corporate Citizenship Leadership
- November 13-17, 2017; Boston, MA
Whether you are working to align your company’s citizenship efforts with its corporate strategy, improve internal or external communication, increase employee engagement, or improve your personal leadership skills, the Leadership Academy will prepare you to lead your teams and colleagues to a new level. You will improve your negotiation skills, problem solving, decision making, innovation, and communication and skills to engage partners throughout your business and the communities you serve more effectively.
Courses are held on the campus of Boston College and at our annual conference. Instruction is provided by faculty from the Carroll School of Management and other experts in the field of management. Participants who complete the program are awarded a certificate in corporate citizenship leadership.
Join Us and Learn:
- How to engage colleagues across the firm and at all levels, including executives.
- The underpinnings, development, and execution of strategy.
- Methods to communicate the purpose and value of corporate citizenship.
- To identify and develop high-performing teams.
- How to lead with persuasion when you don’t have formal authority.
- To encourage creative and critical thinking skills to better analyze problems and evaluate possible solutions.
- How to diagnose culture and navigate effectively within your company’s culture.
- To support organizational transitions such as mergers and acquisitions and CEO and direct supervisor transitions.
Participation also includes:
- Registration to the International Corporate Citizenship Conference.
- Presenting at a one-day Leadership Summit prior to the International Corporate Citizenship Conference.
Enrollment in the Corporate Citizenship Leadership Academy is by application.
- Qualified applicants must have:
- A minimum of five years of direct corporate citizenship experience and scope of responsibility; OR
- A Certificate in Corporate Citizenship Management or Certificate in Corporate Citizenship Practice from the Boston College Center for Corporate Citizenship and a minimum of three years of direct corporate citizenship experience.
Professional credentials earned:
- A Certificate in Corporate Citizenship Leadership from the Boston College Center for Corporate Citizenship under the Carroll School of Management at Boston College.
- 25 Certificate Units
- 3.6 Continuing Education Units (CEUs)