Leadership Academy for Corporate Citizenship Professionals
November 14-18, 2016; Boston, MA
Whether you are hoping to align your citizenship efforts with your corporate strategy, improve internal or external communication, increase employee engagement, or improve your personal leadership skills, the Leadership Academy will prepare you to lead your teams and colleagues to a new level. You will gain strategies to improve your negotiation skills, problem solving, decision making, and innovation habits so that you can better engage others throughout your business and the communities you serve.
Courses are held on the campus of Boston College and at our annual Conference, with instruction provided by faculty from the Carroll School of Management and other experts in the field of management. Participants who complete the program are awarded a certificate in corporate citizenship leadership.
Join Us and Learn:
- How to engage colleagues across the firm and at all levels, including executives, in the development and execution of strategy.
- Methods to communicate the purpose and value of corporate citizenship.
- To identify and develop high-performing teams.
- How to lead with persuasion when you don’t have formal authority.
- To encourage creative and critical thinking skills to better analyze problems and evaluate possible solutions.
- How to diagnose and navigate within your company’s culture.
- To navigate and support organizational transitions such as mergers and acquisitions and CEO and direct supervisor transitions.
Participation also includes:
- Registration to the International Corporate Citizenship Conference.
- Presenting at a one-day Leadership Summit prior to the International Corporate Citizenship Conference.
Enrollment in the Corporate Citizenship Leadership Academy is by application. Qualified applicants must have:
- A minimum of five years of direct corporate citizenship experience and demonstrated expertise and scope of responsibility; OR
- A Certificate in Corporate Citizenship Management or Certificate in Corporate Citizenship Practice from the Boston College Center for Corporate Citizenship and a minimum of three years of direct corporate citizenship experience.
Space is limited. This program is available via application only. Apply at
This Course is for:
This program is designed for experienced managers who have direct corporate citizenship responsibilities and whose scope of influence includes strategy development and execution.
Course Level: Leadership
Upon completion of this course, you will receive the following professional credentials:
Participants who complete the program are awarded a Certificate in Corporate Citizenship Leadership from the Boston College Carroll School of Management.