Corporate Citizenship Assessment Tool
The Corporate Citizenship Assessment ToolTM provides a quick overview of how well corporate citizenship is integrated into a company's management systems and practices. It is based on The Center's Corporate Citizenship Management Framework, developed from more than 20 years experience working with companies to understand and manage corporate citizenship as an integrated part of the business.
In most companies, a variety of corporate citizenship issues are managed by different departments, making it difficult to take an integrated approach to corporate citizenship management. For example, a company may have an excellent community support program but no system in place to address human rights or business ethics issues.
This tool will provide a real-time snapshot of the organization's current state of corporate citizenship management in four discrete dimensions of corporate citizenship. Designed as a simple online survey that can be completed by one individual or a cross-functional team, the tool can:
- Provide a real time "snapshot" of your organization's current state of corporate citizenship management practices, including an immediate graphical report of your company's corporate citizenship strengths and areas needing attention
- Help validate the overall areas of focus within your company and ensure that you have all corporate citizenship bases covered
- Facilitate cross-functional discussions and follow up actions needed to improve the company's corporate citizenship practice
- Escalate the internal understanding and appreciation of corporate citizenship and your role in helping the company to achieve its goals
- Allow you to track your progress in corporate citizenship management over time
The Assessment Tool is available only for Center members.
Begin the Assessment Tool (members only; login required)
Assessment Tool FAQ
View our Corporate Citizenship Briefs - brief overviews of the fundamental issues comprising corporate citizenship
View key findings from completed Assessment Tools
Read how two companies have used the Assessment Tool
"Our field is desperate for measurements and needs hard and fast data. Every other part of the business has that, but we don't. The Center's assessment tool lets us report back data that is relevant to our scope."
-Barbra Anderson, Director Social Responsibility, Sabre Holdings