Gain Exclusive Access
Your Center membership provides exclusive access to Center services. Your member login is your entry ticket to a comprehensive knowledge network, as well as a place to connect with others and benchmark your work. Membership is corporate-wide, available to an unlimited number of individuals in your company.
- Sign up. When you do, you’ll receive complete access to all member resources, and ensure that you receive our weekly, monthly, and biannual publications.
- Already a member but don’t remember your user name or password? Click here
The Center offers a range of professional development programs, taught by top faculty from the Carroll School of Management at Boston College, as well as by business leaders and corporate citizenship peers. Members receive 20% average savings on professional development classes and programs, and can bring programs on-site for considerable cost and time savings.
We offer free monthly webinars that feature the latest research and information from experts on a variety of topics. Led by speakers from leading corporations and research organizations, these webinars provide an opportunity for participants to connect and learn from one another in a convenient setting. All webinars are also available on demand to members.
- See upcoming webinars or view webinars on demand
- Recommend a webinar topic
- Volunteer to participate as a speaker
Access a library of research reports, company examples, research briefs, samples, guidelines, videos, webinars, and other knowledge assets and tools
- Search our knowledge and research section
Member Knowledge Requests are a service only available to members. Consider us your own built-in research team. Submit a question and we will provide a summary of the best available resources and research to help you with your specific need. We can also do customized benchmarking based on the data available for our research reports.
- Submit your knowledge request
Join our online Member Community
The online Member Community is exclusive to Center members. In this secure community of nearly 2,000 corporate citizenship practitioners you gain access to similar peers struggling with, or who have recently overcome, the same challenges you are facing.
- Join or enter the community here. (Note: You will create a different login for the Member Community than the login provided for the main website.)
Attend an event
Our annual International Corporate Citizenship Conference is the premier corporate citizenship event that connects you with more than 600 leading corporate citizenship professionals. Gain critical knowledge from the many workshops and sessions – including industry summits, issue breakfasts, and networking dinners – that take place during the conference.
- Learn more about the conference
We host regional events throughout North America and feature interactive and provocative discussions around corporate citizenship and current trends evolving in the field.
- Click here to learn about events in your area.
Join an affinity group
Affinity groups provide ongoing forums to understand critical social issues, review changing public policy, share best practices, and develop deeper peer networks.
- Learn more about our affinity groups
Increase Visibility for Yourself and for Your Organization
- Share your experience and expertise as a guest blogger on the Center’s website.
- Conference sponsorship provides the opportunity to be acknowledged publicly as a leader in building the field of corporate citizenship.
- Be a guest speaker at a Conference, regional event, or webinar.
- Host a regional event.
- Showcase leading initiatives. Twice a month in our blog we highlight inspiring stories about how our members put corporate citizenship into practice.
- Display the Center’s membership logo on your website and other collaterals and be recognized as a corporate citizenship leader. Access the logo file.
Utilize the Center’s Job Board
For more information contact Member Services at 617.552.4545.