Boston College Center for Corporate Citizenship Member Resources
We offer a wide range of member benefits that will enhance your corporate citizenship efforts.
Learn how to take full advantage of your membership by watching the video below:
Your membership provides exclusive access services and resources on our website. Your member login is your entry ticket to a comprehensive knowledge network, as well as a place to connect with others and benchmark your work. Membership is corporate-wide, available to an unlimited number of individuals in your company.
- Sign up here. When you do, you’ll receive complete access to all member resources on our website,
- Already a member but don’t remember your user name or password? Click here
The Center offers a range of professional development programs, taught by top faculty from the Carroll School of Management at Boston College, as well as by business leaders and corporate citizenship peers. Members on average receive a 20% savings on professional development classes and programs, and can bring programs on-site for considerable cost and time savings.
We offer free monthly webinars that feature the latest research and information from experts on a variety of topics. Led by speakers from leading corporations and research organizations, these webinars provide an opportunity for participants to connect and learn from one another in a convenient setting. All webinars are also available on demand to members.
- See upcoming webinars or view webinars on demand
- Recommend a webinar topic
- Volunteer to participate as a speaker
Digital Asset Library
Full of research reports, company examples, research briefs, samples, guidelines, videos, webinars, and other knowledge assets and tools
- Search our knowledge and research section
Member Knowledge Requests
Consider us your own built-in research team. Submit a question and we will provide a summary of the best available resources and research to help you with your specific need. We can also do customized benchmarking based on the data available from our research reports.
- Submit your knowledge request
Join a secure online community of nearly 2,000 corporate citizenship practitioners to ask questions, share challenges & solutions.
Our annual International Corporate Citizenship Conference is the premier corporate citizenship event that connects you with more than 600 leading corporate citizenship professionals.
We host regional events throughout North America and feature interactive and provocative discussions around corporate citizenship and current trends evolving in the field. View our calendar for updated regional events.
Provide ongoing forums to understand critical social issues, review changing public policy, share best practices, and develop deeper peer networks.
Increase Visibility for Your Organization
- Conference sponsorship provides the opportunity to be acknowledged publicly as a leader in building the field of corporate citizenship.
- Be a guest speaker at a Conference, regional event, or webinar.
- Host a regional event.
- Showcase leading initiatives. Twice a month in our blog we highlight inspiring stories about how our members put corporate citizenship into practice.
- Display the Center’s membership logo on your website and other collaterals and be recognized as a corporate citizenship leader. Access the logo file.
Corporate Citizenship Job Board
For more information contact Membership at 617.552.4545.