ONLINE - Stakeholder Management: Identify, Prioritize, and Act
Citizenship professionals are on the front line of company interactions with a wide array of stakeholders—community leaders, nonprofit partners, employees, and media—and these stakeholders often have differing or even conflicting points of view. What strategies and tools do you have to identify the groups with which you need to engage and to prioritize their issues?
Join us and learn:
- How to assess and prioritize stakeholders by their levels of influence, urgency, and legitimacy.
- How to track issues and stakeholders as they evolve.
- Which tactics—such as monitoring, surveys, interviews, and focus groups—are appropriate for each stakeholder group.
- Key principles to ensure constructive and productive engagement.
- How to design a stakeholder policy and structure that is transparent and clear.
This course is for:
- Corporate citizenship professionals developing or refreshing their company’s CSR strategy.
- Corporate citizenship professionals developing a comprehensive stakeholder engagement strategy or plan for your GRI G4 report.
- Corporate citizenship professionals developing a community engagement strategy or plan for a new or emerging market.
- Other professionals engaging with external stakeholders in the design, development, and evaluation of programs.
Suggested prior knowledge and skills:
- Center courses: Corporate Citizenship Strategy and Corporate Citizenship Communications.
Professional credentials earned:
- 4 units will be applied to a Certificate in Corporate Citizenship.
- 1.2 Continuing Education Units (CEUs).
- This is an elective course for a Certificate in Corporate Citizenship.
- Member: $1710.00
- Non-Member: $2050.00
Dates and Locations:
- No upcoming dates
- Learn more about course logistics, including the course schedule, cancellation policy, and other general information.