ONLINE - Fundamentals of Sustainability Reporting
With so many different reporting frameworks and indices to choose from, how do you make a well-informed, strategic decision about which to use? The decisions are crucial if you are to gain the benefits of reporting, such as highlighting corporate culture, improving performance along the environmental, social, or governance (ESG) dimensions of business informing strategy, establishing accountability, providing transparency, or engaging employees.
Join us and learn:
- The mission, goals, and purposes of leading corporate citizenship reporting frameworks, including CDP, GRI, SASB, and UNGC.
- To apply a decision-making rubric for assessing and selecting corporate citizenship frameworks, standards, and rankings.
- How leading companies use internationally accepted guidelines and standards to articulate their corporate citizenship performance and which could be suitable for your company.
- The importance of rankings and ratings related to corporate citizenship (e.g. World’s Most Ethical Companies, Most Admired, Top 50 Companies for Diversity).
This course is for:
- Corporate citizenship professionals responsible for the design, development, and execution of determining, measuring, reporting and/or disclosing their environmental, social, or governance performance.
- Professionals new to the field of corporate citizenship or those seeking to expand their general knowledge of the field.
Suggested prior knowledge and skills:
- Center courses: Corporate Citizenship 101.
Professional credentials earned:
- 4 certificate units will be applied to a Certificate in Corporate Citizenship.
- 1.2 Continuing Education Units (CEUs).
- This is an elective course for a Certificate in Corporate Citizenship.
- Member: $1710.00
- Non-Member: $2050.00
Dates and Locations:
- No upcoming dates
- Learn more about course logistics, including the course schedule, cancellation policy, and other general information.