Integrating Corporate Citizenship Through Your Supply Chain
Do you want to fully maximize results from your corporate citizenship program? You may be missing an untapped opportunity with huge potential—your supply chain. Whether you are concerned with increasing participation in volunteer programs, reporting, or improving environmental impacts, this program can help you connect with essential partners—both inside the company and beyond. Learn how to make the most of your entire corporate citizenship value chain.
This one-day course examines the environmental, social, and economic risks and opportunities present throughout a company’s supply chain. We will explore how to create and evaluate corporate citizenship programs designed for your vendors, suppliers, and 3rd-party providers that allow you to capture key metrics, enabling you to understand and report impacts and opportunities throughout your value chain.
Join us and learn:
- To evaluate and manage your supply partners’ contributions to your citizenship program using materiality assessments, risk evaluation, and incentives.
- Which tools can help you determine scope, encourage transparency, and demonstrate accountability.
- The differences between service and product-based supply chains.
- To establish partnerships and the role of third-party certifications.
- Industry-specific challenges.
This course is for:
- Corporate Citizenship professionals developing or refreshing their company’s CSR strategy
- Corporate Citizenship professionals responsible for employee volunteer programs, Green Teams, and/or communicating with employees and partners
- Other professionals engaging with employees and partners in the design, development, and evaluation of Corporate Citizenship programs.
Suggested prior knowledge and skills:
Center courses including GRI / G4 Reporting, CDP Reporting, Measurement 101, and Communications 101.
Upon completion of this course, you will receive the following professional credentials:
- 2 units will be applied to a Certificate of Practice in Corporate Citizenship. It is an elective course.
- Member: $860.00
- Non-Member: $1025.00
Dates and Locations:
- No upcoming dates
- Learn more about course logistics, including the course schedule, cancellation policy, and other general information.