Communications 101: Communication Fundamentals for the Corporate Citizenship Professional
In a crowded communication landscape, how can you make sure your corporate citizenship messages cut through the clutter? Whether you are trying to increase awareness of programs among employees and potential volunteers, or developing an external messaging campaign, all corporate citizenship professionals need to craft persuasive, compelling messages. This course is designed to refresh your knowledge of communication principles, including audience identification, channel selection, and message development, and work through hands-on exercises to apply these concepts to creating more impactful corporate citizenship communications.
Join Us and Learn:
- How to align your company’s corporate citizenship message to your company’s brand and marketing messages.
- How to customize communications to engage different audiences and still maintain a cohesive message to build awareness of your company’s corporate citizenship while reinforcing corporate messages and brand.
- How to apply scientifically proven principles of psychology to improve the “stickiness” of your message and to increase the likelihood that your audience will respond to your call to action.
- Tools for rewarding employee participation in corporate citizenship pro¬grams and measuring engagement.
This Course is For:
- This program is designed for Corporate Citizenship professionals seeking to improve their internal and external communications and better coordinate with Communications, PR, and Marketing colleagues.
- Public Relations, Marketing, Communications or other functions that are responsible for the CSR/Citizenship communications or have direct contact with key company stakeholders may also benefit from this course.
- Tools will be taught at a beginner level.
Upon completion of this course, you will receive the following professional credentials:
- This course may be applied to a Certificate of Practice in Corporate Citizenship. It is a core course.
- Member: $2,130.00
- Non-Member: $2,900.00
Dates and Locations:
- No upcoming dates
- Learn more about course logistics, including the course schedule, cancellation policy, and other general information.