Corporate Citizenship Frameworks and Standards: An Introduction to Reporting and Disclosure Standards, and Guidance Frameworks
The Corporate Citizenship practice has many standards, frameworks, and guidance documents available to aid companies in determining, disclosing, and reporting their environmental, social, and governance issues. This two-day workshop will provide practical information to help you make informed choices for prioritizing, participating, or disengaging with these processes and tools.
Companies derive a number of benefits from the disclosure process as it can serve to: highlight corporate culture, inform strategy, establish accountability, provide transparency, stimulate dialogue with stakeholders, and engage employees.
Join us and learn:
• The mission, goals, and purpose of leading Corporate Citizenship reporting frameworks including CDP, GRI, SASB, and UNGC.
• How leading companies use internationally accepted guidelines and standards such as ISO 14000/26000 and AA1000 in articulating their corporate citizenship performance and which could be suitable for your company.
• Review rankings and ratings related to Corporate Citizenship (e.g. World’s Most Ethical Companies, Most Admired, Top 50 Companies for Diversity).
• What role third-party assessment organizations play in informing others about your company’s sustainability performance and how you can help to manage this process.
• What value assurance and verification can add for your target reporting audience.
• Apply a historical roadmap for assessing and selecting Corporate Citizenship frameworks, standards, and rankings.
This course is for:
• Corporate Citizenship professionals responsible for the design, development, and execution of determining, measuring, reporting and/or disclosing their environmental, social, or governance performance.
• Professionals new to the field of Corporate Citizenship or those seeking to expand their general knowledge of the field.
Suggested prior knowledge and skills:
Center courses including: Corporate Citizenship 101.
Upon completion of this course, you will receive the following professional credentials:
• This course may be applied to a Certificate of Practice in Corporate Citizenship. It is an elective course.
- Member: $1,710.00
- Non-Member: $2,050.00
Dates and Locations:
- No upcoming dates
- Learn more about course logistics, including the course schedule, cancellation policy, and other general information.