Strategy 101: Designing Corporate Citizenship Strategies That Connect to Your Business and Stakeholders
Enroll by April 22 and save $200
Do you ever feel that your citizenship department is a collection of activities without a unifying thread or grand plan? Are you starting with a blank slate and want to plan for success? Strategic planning is one of the most difficult but critical activities a citizenship professional can do to understand poten¬tial value and the steps he/she will take to reach it. Corporate citizenship professionals are increasingly responsible for developing a strategy to address the environmental, social, and governance aspects of business. To gain the support of senior leaders and create the most impactful programs, you need to use the models that CEOs use to determine the company’s corporate strategy, the tools for identifying opportunities to align with corporate strategic goals, and the frameworks for evaluating your company’s ability to support those goals.
Join Us and Learn:
- To utilize widely accepted business strategy models to plan, communicate, and execute for success.
- To identify opportunities for corporate citizenship to support business strategy.
- To articulate clear programmatic goals that advance your company’s business strategy and make outcomes meaningful to colleagues.
- How to reinforce the core values of your company and the very best aspects of your corporate culture.
- How organize for success and execute your strategy.
This Course is For:
- Professionals responsible for designing or managing a corporate citizenship program at any level
- Professionals who seek to develop their strategy skills.
Suggested prior knowledge and skills:
Corporate Citizenship 101 or broad knowledge of Corporate Citizenship
Upon completion of this course, you will receive the following professional credentials:
- This course may be applied to a Certificate of Practice in Corporate Citizenship. It is a core course.
- Member: $2,130.00
- Non-Member: $2,900.00
Dates and Locations:
- No upcoming dates
- Learn more about course logistics, including the course schedule, cancellation policy, and other general information.