Materiality: What Matters to Corporate Citizenship Strategy and Reporting
A materiality assessment accurately prioritizes the corporate citizenship issues that are most important to your stakeholders and business context, enabling you to more strategically allocate time and resources. A materiality matrix, the result of this process, provides a succinct and informative picture for those audiences and serves as an internal decision making roadmap.
This one-day interactive workshop will give you an opportunity to explore the concept of material issues and develop a materiality matrix for your industry sector and your company in a practical way.
Join Us and Learn:
- How to identify and prioritize stakeholders using key attributes of influence, legitimacy, and urgency.
- To describe issue life cycles and explain their impact.
- To evaluate different styles of corporate materiality matrices to determine the one most appropriate for your company.
- How to apply the materiality assessment process to a test case to identify corporate citizenship priorities.
This Course is for:
- Corporate Citizenship professionals responsible for developing corporate citizenship programs and/or corporate sustainability reports.
- Professionals at any level seeking to better understand and apply the concept of materiality to the programs they manage.
Suggested prior knowledge and skills:
A participant should have familiarity with his/her company’s business strategy.
Upon completion of this course, you will receive the following professional credentials:
- This course may be applied to a Certificate of Practice in Corporate Citizenship. It is an elective course.
- 6 Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits.
- Member: $860.00
- Non-Member: $1,025.00
Dates and Locations:
- No upcoming dates
- Learn more about course logistics, including the course schedule, cancellation policy, and other general information.