GRI/G4 Reporting: GRI G4 Certified Sustainability Reporting Workshop
The Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) is a leading global framework for reporting corporate citizenship practice. G4, GRI’s most comprehensive and up-to-date reporting framework, provides organizing principles for companies to report on social, environmental, economic, and governance dimensions of their business, leading to more sustainable and transparent business practices. As a certified GRI training partner, we will provide you with a comprehensive foundation in the GRI / G4 reporting framework and reporting process and equip you to start your company’s first GRI report, transform your existing CSR report into the GRI / G4 format, or improve your current GRI report. Participants will receive a Certificate of Completion from GRI.
Join Us and Learn:
- The fundamentals of the five-part GRI reporting process: prepare, connect, define, monitor, and report.
- How to identify the activities and decisions to be made during the reporting process to help your company focus on material issues.
- Nonfinancial materiality and why it matters in the reporting process.
- The differences between an aspect and an indicator and how best to focus your report to meet the needs of your audiences.
- How to evaluate a company’s GRI report using GRI principles so you can create a strategic, focused, credible, and user-friendly report.
This Course is for:
- Professionals involved with any facet of the reporting process.
- Individuals who provide quantitative and/or qualitative data, engage with stakeholders, or communicate the company’s economic, social or environmental impacts will benefit from this program.
- Professionals interested in learning to evaluate reports of their supply chain partners or customers to maximize alignment of disclosures.
Suggested prior knowledge and skills:
Course participant is familiar with their company’s business and citizenship strategy and has an understanding of the company’s existing reporting processes and procedures.
Upon completion of this course, you will receive the following professional credentials:
- Training by Boston College Center for Corporate Citizenship, a certified GRI training partner
- Certificate of Completion from GRI.
- This course may be applied to a Certificate of Practice in Corporate Citizenship. It is an elective course.
- 16 Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits.
- Member: $1,350.00
- Non-Member: $1,550.00
Dates and Locations:
- No upcoming dates
- Learn more about course logistics, including the course schedule, cancellation policy, and other general information.