CDP Reporting: Measure and Manage Environmental Impact
Determining your sustainability strategy, improving your environmental footprint, and disclosing risk is critical in today’s business world. Business as usual is no longer a viable option as we tackle the challenges of climate change and the CDP reporting framework is a practical, comprehensive tool for measuring and creating environmental change. This workshop enhances your reporting capability, highlights alignment with other frameworks such as the Global Reporting Index (GRI) and the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI), and familiarizes participants with the background, methodology, and questionnaire.
Join Us and Learn:
- The fundamentals and requirements of the four CDP reporting questionnaires, with primary focus on climate and supply chain.
- Strategies to improve disclosure and performance scores when addressing specific questions.
- The implications of defining organizational boundaries using equity share, financial control, or operational control.
- Guided principles for companies and suppliers considering or planning to report for the first time.
This Course is for:
- Sustainability professionals responsible for quantifying, measuring, or reporting on CO2 emissions proactively or in response to an investor or customer request.
- This course is helpful for first time reporters including suppliers considering reporting for the first time.
Suggested prior knowledge and skills:
Familiarity with your company’s greenhouse gas emissions and/or water and waste usage.
Upon completion of this course, you will receive the following professional credentials:
- Training by Boston College Center for Corporate Citizenship, a certified CDP training partner
- 2 units will be applied to a Certificate of Practice in Corporate Citizenship. It is an elective course.
- 7 Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits.
- Member: $860.00
- Non-Member: $1,025.00
Dates and Locations:
- No upcoming dates
- Learn more about course logistics, including the course schedule, cancellation policy, and other general information.