Corporate Citizenship Management Intensive
- October 17-21, 2016; Boston, MA
- April 24-28, 2017; Boston, MA
Managing and implementing corporate citizenship requires a comprehensive approach that is integrated into your company’s strategy and grounded in business management principles. Created for managers responsible for executing corporate citizenship, this five-day certificate program will provide you with the strategic, organizational, evaluation, and communication tools and skills to advance good corporate citizenship performance throughout your company. The Corporate Citizenship Management Intensive is held on the campus of Boston College with instruction provided by faculty from the Carroll School of Management and other experts in the field. Participants who complete the program are awarded a certificate in corporate citizenship management.
Join Us and Learn:
- The scope of management responsibility associated with being a good corporate citizen.
- Characteristics of organizational change in the development and execution of corporate citizenship practices.
- Stakeholder salience and issue materiality.
- To create meaningful corporate citizenship performance goals.
- How to evaluate existing reporting standards and frameworks.
- Ways to explain how to develop effective corporate citizenship messaging.
This Course is for:
- This program is designed for professionals who are substantially contributing to the development or advancement of corporate citizenship. Participants may work typically within Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR/CR), Sustainability, Corporate Citizenship, Community Involvement, Public Affairs, Environmental Health and Safety (EH&S) functional units.
Suggested prior knowledge and skills:
Certificate in Corporate Citizenship Practice - Core from the Boston College Carroll School of Management.
Course Duration: 5 days
Upon completion of this course, you will receive the following professional credentials:
Participants who complete the program are awarded a Certificate in Corporate Citizenship Management from the Boston College Center for Corporate Citizenship under the Carroll School of Management at Boston College.
- Member: $5,495.00
- Non-Member: $6,595.00
Dates and Locations: