Corporate Citizenship Film Festival
The Corporate Citizenship Film Festival is an opportunity to tell your company’s story and be recognized for your achievements in corporate citizenship. The mission of the Film Festival is to honor excellence and recognize the hard work of corporate citizenship programs. Submission for 2016 is now closed. Check back in November 2016 for information about the 2017 Corporate Citizenship Film Festival.
Meet the 2016 Finalists
- Allstate: Good Starts Young: Allstate empowers young people to change our world through WE Day
- WINNER - Humana: 2015 National Senior Games: Inspiring generations of better health
- WINNER (Fan Favorite) - Thermo Fisher Scientific: Give Us Hope
- Amdocs: Every Small Action Counts
- Fossil Group: Fossil Foundation and Kiva: A Powerful Partnership
- WINNER - St. Jude Medical: St. Jude Medical and Children's HeartLink: Partners in Transforming Children’s Heart Care
- WINNER - athenahealth, Inc.: Connecting Care for the Uninsured
- Bella Group: Bella & SER Breaking the Box
- GoDaddy: GoDaddy Transforms: Get the Picture
All winners were announced and honored in a formal ceremony at the 2016 International Corporate Citizenship Conference.
Interested in 2017? Email email@example.com
Learn more about how the impact of telling your story through video can benefit your company from Jerald Barnes, director of global employee engagement at the UPS Foundation.
Questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.