Corporate Citizenship Film Festival
The Corporate Citizenship Film Festival is an opportunity to tell your company’s story and be recognized for your achievements in corporate citizenship. The mission of the Film Festival is to honor excellence and recognize the hard work of corporate citizenship programs.
Winners of the 2016 International Corporate Citizenship Film Festival
We welcome for you to submit your company's video or participate in the voting process for the 2017 Corporate Citizenship Film Festival, sponsored by
The 2017 Corporate Citizenship Film Festival is an impactful way to gain exposure for your program as well as industry recognition.
Need to know dates / info below:
- November 1, 2016 - December 16, 2016 - We will be accepting video uploads. Form will be located here on our website. Sign up to our newsletter for a reminder of when the form goes live. Any company that has a story of their corporate citizenship efforts can enter. There is no entry fee for member companies. Non member companies are asked to pay a $1500 entry fee.
- Acceptable file formats - .avi, .mov, .flv, .wmv - max length 3 minutes.
- January 10th, 2017 - February 17, 2017 - public voting period
- February 23, 2017- announcement of top 9 finalists
- Winner will be announced at the 2017 International Corporate Citizenship Conference in Boston March 26, 2017 - categorized by Small, Medium, Large Company Winners, Fan Favorite (based on popular vote) & Best in Show
Finalists must be present at the 2017 International Corporate Citizenship Conference to be eligible to win.
Meet the 2016 Finalists
- Allstate: Good Starts Young: Allstate empowers young people to change our world through WE Day
- WINNER - Humana: 2015 National Senior Games: Inspiring generations of better health
- WINNER (Fan Favorite) - Thermo Fisher Scientific: Give Us Hope
- Amdocs: Every Small Action Counts
- Fossil Group: Fossil Foundation and Kiva: A Powerful Partnership
- WINNER - St. Jude Medical: St. Jude Medical and Children's HeartLink: Partners in Transforming Children’s Heart Care
- WINNER - athenahealth, Inc.: Connecting Care for the Uninsured
- Bella Group: Bella & SER Breaking the Box
- GoDaddy: GoDaddy Transforms: Get the Picture
All winners were announced and honored in a formal ceremony at the 2016 International Corporate Citizenship Conference.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org